Professional Home Improvement & Remodeling Experts in Syracuse & Central New York
Syracuse Remodeling & Restoration Gallery
Redwood Home Remodel
- This home has some extensive work done that started on the outside with replacing the siding and changing out the shutters around the windows. We replaced the front door and garage door. We added a longer drain spout to the gutter in the back to ensure the run-off went far away from the house to prevent water from seeping into the basement.
- In the kitchen, dining and family room new hardwood floors were installed.
- The kitchen was a complete redo with new cabinets, granite counters and tile backslash. Modern light fixtures were installed to enhance the modern feel of the room.
- The downstairs room was also redone with repair work to walls, new flooring and windows were installed. The bathroom was redone with a classic style with the replacement of the vanity, toilet and mirror.
- The entire inside had a new paint job.
Home Remodeling & Restoration
- This home restoration project required a great deal of work to be done to make this house livable and to be able to put it on the market for sale. In the front of the home we removed the over grown shrubbery and replaced the roof and the siding in the area above the two bedroom windows. We gave the house some color to give it more curb appeal by going with the redwood color for the siding and trim.
- On the inside we replaced the front door and side windows to give the entry way a more modern and clean look. We also moved the doorway into the kitchen and eliminated the server window and replaced the ceiling light.
- In the kitchen we replaced the cabinets, counter tops and flooring and put in a new door going to the stairs.
- In the bathroom we replaced the flooring, window and vanity. We put in a tub shroud that gives it a very clean look.
Home Restoration & Renovation
- This project started with the front of the house. We pulled the tall trees on either side of the house. We replaced the roof and rebuild the front steps.
- Going around to the back of the house we removed the garage that was falling in. We added a rear door with steps.
- As we move into the kitchen we removed all the wallpaper on the walls and gave it a new coat of paint. We replaced the cabinets and counter tops and back splash as well as the flooring.
In the kitchen we again removed the wallpaper and painted the walls white. We changed out the toilet, vanity and flooring. and put in a new tub shroud.
- In the upstairs bedroom we again removed any wall paper and gave the room a clean look by going with white paint. We replaced the ceiling light fixture and replaced the two windows. We also refinished the hardwood floor bringing them back to a nice clean shine.
- In the downstairs area we refinished the hardwood flooring restoring the wood grain and shine.
- The in the family-room we removed any wallpaper and painted the room white. Re added a ceiling light fixture and added a doorway the adjacent room.
Schedule Your Free Design Consultation
From functional, modern kitchens and bathrooms, to finished basements, attractive in-law suites, value-enhancing home additions and ADA-certified remodeling, Empire State Professionals, Inc. helps make your home renovation projects a reality.
Our process begins with knowing you and understanding your needs. Call us at (315) 503-0000 or fill out this short contact form. We will get back to you shortly to answer any questions you may have.